Able to process the soil, plant plants, plant grass, landscape gardens periodic maintenance of information and is a qualified person with a skill. The gardener; vineyard and garden arrangement makes tree, woodpecker and shrub species pruning, caring and watering flowers, planting plants, flowers and trees, cutting grass, etc.
What skills are needed to be a gardener?
- To study the soil structure and to have knowledge about production techniques. Regulating environmental conditions.
- Your right to a greenhouse is also knowledgeable. He has knowledge of outdoor plants. He specializes in growing fruits and vegetables.
- He has knowledge of the garden area. Examines the formation of soil. It fertilizes in time.
- Prepares planting places. It reproduces with seeds, steel, vaccines. Protects plants against diseases.
- Grow ornamental plants, grow sprawent and climbing plants. He’ll take control if he has to.
- Growing herbaceous ground cover plants. Planting seedlings and seedlings. Establishing a grass area.
- Cutting the grass at regular intervals, fighting pests that occur on the grass. Keep the garden alive all the time.
What are the responsibilities of a gardener?; Outdoor enterprises, Ornamental plants greenhouses, landscaping offices, nurseries, parks and gardens, hotel, factory, holiday village areas maintenance.
What is expected of a gardener?; Takes daily care of the garden. Regularly waters flowers and grass. It prunes some plants and trees. I planted new flowers and plants according to the season.
What do you do in a gardening job?; It consciously and at appropriate intervals plantes all seedlings, whether trees or shrubs. When plants grow, they are in harmony. A gardener knows these things.
What skills are needed to be a gardener? The gardener planted flowers; garden flowers add color and vitality to the garden, eliminate monochrome, create a surface affect and close unsweeveled places.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a gardener?; Gardeners; choosing places in the garden, preparing seedling pillows, planting places, planting and planting, fertilizing, watering, maintenance, mulching. What does the gardener do in the garden?, What knowledge do you need to do gardening?
How much should I pay my gardener per hour?
People who have the ability to grow plants by planting vineyards, gardens, trees, vegetables, seedlings, flowers and their maintenance are called “Gardeners”. Plant Recognition, Soil Care, Feeding and Irrigation, Production from Seed, Planting, Pruning and Tying, Potted Soils and Growing in Pots, Vegetative Production.